UPAP & Covid-19-UPAP
- Why are Africans poor? Africans are poor primarily because of the capital flight of $203 Billion dollars which leaves the continent every year to other countries developing them while our citizens and our governments have no money to do anything.
- What is the Black Wall Street? The Black Wall Street is the engine of capital generation for the industrialization of the African continent and leverages on capital flight to provide capital to African owned corporations which in turn creates jobs, alleviates poverty and increase government tax revenues. The Black Wall Street also very importantly, provides a platform for average Africans to profit from investments which is the vaccine for poverty through the revenues of funded corporations listed on BWS by simply “buying Africa”.
- The Black Wall Street is the only stock exchange system in the world that is 100% Risk-free because you only invest in companies through points gained from regular consumer product purchase.
- What is COVID-19-UPAP? UPAP is the name of a Black Wall Street Stock which covers 25 basic Human Need Apps floated on BWS which gives the holders of the stock lifetime monthly returns of $100 for being the very first people to participate in the investment by product purchase program of BWS.
- COVID-19-UPAP is a derivative of the original UPAP stock and designed by BWS to help Africans recover from the coming effects of the economic downturn through the lockdown from the pandemic of Covid19. It pays the same $100 per month for product purchase but for 9 months only at which point the contract terminates.